Tied Up - BeefourMusic Tied Up - BeefourMusic

+like

Definitely good background music.
you never over did or under did stuff which is cool.
it's got a relaxed but party-ish style.
Nice work! :D

SUB4RU responds:

Yeah, it has all sorts of feels incorporated into the one song which is what I try to do to most of my tunez :)

- BeefourMusic -

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Well...

this just so happens to be my favorite song to play in the car. It's really really dang good. The reason I listen to dubstep :D

mr-jazzman responds:

Wow man, glad you love this song that much man! =) It's pretty sick in the car, ain't it? Gotta love how that sub pounds on your chest. =D

Baby, Go All In (redone) Baby, Go All In (redone)

sing a long

one of the song i sing to in my car just like i bought a (insert popular artist here) CD or (insert your favorite artist here) or (insert the best artist here)
yeah i sing to it like i bought this CD somewhere.
sell out, get a record company, produce music, make music videos and get a VEVO on youtube and get interviews on MTV. Do it, i command you

zac11114 responds:

haha, you can do all of the things you just listed. we have a record deal, do music, and videos, only thing is since im candian its much lol

Poxy Poxy

Sitck together?

Well the sound is great and the song is great it really flows and is easy to listen to.
I didn't feel much of an end there, i know it's sometimes artistically correct to just end the song abruptly but i felt like a small something was needed after that.
Nice beat, synths, cool sounds, i liked it but didn't feel it was a full song.
wouldn't mind hearing it again.
keep up the good work!

Lynix Overide - Radon V Lynix Overide - Radon V

very &quot;dirty&quot; sounding song

Well it clipped so much i'm gonna spare you and call it a dirty sound instead.
Realy nice sounds, real strange and cool, the soloing wasn't on key with the rest of the song, but that's why we call it soloing.
I like it but don't like how much it clipps.
keep it up and tone down the clipping

Bunny Run Bunny Run

run!

nice first loop.
The texture synths worked well with the main melody.
I'd say this is a solid loop, and it loops flawlessly too!
keep this up!

V00LT99 responds:

thx :D

World of Nowhere World of Nowhere

nowhere review

this song started out sounding like someone was hitting random keys on their keyboard with some thought of making music, but it didn't work out.
I hear the melody, very innovative, so innovative and new that i think it still needs some more work until it becomes a solid song.
sounds like you wanted to experiment, and i could have you completely wrong. but that's just me.
I could imagine this in an 80's cartoon movie, or maybe even when technicolor was invented. but i don't know how it would fit in today's world.
but keep it up you might be on to something.

DKC2: Minez DKC2: Minez

woo!

Yeah! generic Techno song that was put together WELL.
well i'm being honest, i hear this all the time on NG.
im sure it's the loops that come with Fruity Loops that make it sound so generic.
But i will say Great job with the melody, the variations, crowd came in at good times and it looped good. nice high energy for a title page of a flash cartoon.
if it wasn't so generic I'd call it a good solid song, but this barely missed the bar.

but keep it up man! we need more submissions from you!

Harpy Loop thing Harpy Loop thing

Scales!

Well you got your scales down.
but midi song needs higher quality song format to be good.
nice peaceful song, I'm sure with high quality samples or a live orchestra it would've been mind blowing.
aka
great loop, great melodies, great piece, just make it sound better!

Don't Stop Running Don't Stop Running

yeppers

Generic lyrics award =D
but the samples also sounded generic and cheap.
nice tune to it, nice variations from time to time. definitely a trance song, you can tell from the always repeating beat in the background.
It's close to being a solid song, I'd just say increase the quality of your samples
Keep it up!

iMei responds:

Hahaha thanks!
But all I'm using is the free version of Garageband that comes with my mac, so I don't really have any good samples. ):
Maybe some day, when I'm not broke, I can get some better ones! haha