135 Break 135 Break

little effort.

sorry buddy, but this is just a simple little drum loop. i could get down to it for 2 seconds but after that it was too much.
needs more work, like melodies, guitars, brass, you name it, but if you're going to submit a drum solo, submit one that shows variety.

Psi Peserei Psi Peserei

ambient?

started real ambient which threw me off, then the unexpected change came up and i was like "Oh wait, yes it is trance!"
good trance, slightly creepy and stuff it just looped and i realized how well teh ambient and trance fit together!
great work! goo job! keep it up! i liked it!

Circus_Hell(Theme) Circus_Hell(Theme)

woah

i feel dizzy and like i just woke up from a bad trip to the circus.
but it's not the trip that mattered, its the music from the memory of teh trip, and it sounded like good music, slightly creepy, very mellow, and it loops very well.
nice song i like it
keep it up

Oliviana (Olivine City) Oliviana (Olivine City)

nice one

this is a real happy piece. sounds like it was taken right out of a SNES game. nice samples synths rhythms. it took a while to get started but it sounded sweet once it did.
SWEET MAN
you hear that??
SWEET
i'd like to here more like it, or anything from you would do, keep it up

Dub Soundz Dub Soundz

NO VOTES!?!?

Dude you ahve to vote 5 for yourself to get attention on this portal!
here i'll help you out.
now that that is over, nice beat. i liked the small but important variations and sounds, the breakdowns were weird but fit well into the song.
i say "good job my fine sir! keep up the smashing work!"

ScreetFighturrr ScreetFighturrr

lolololollol

nice nice nice.
good comedy is always cool.
but it got repetitive and annoying after a while,
i would say keep it up, but im afraid of what you might do if i said that.

good job on this anyway.

The awakened flower The awakened flower

here we go

too much rolling of the drum, the melody needs to be louder so the drums don't cancel it out. I'd say go from simple notes to actual chords for the synths.
one bit plus is that it loops perfectly. oh and make it longer!!
keep it up!

Nanotech take over Nanotech take over

very scary

Very dark, nice beat to it, good short solid industrial song. reminded me of the evil boss in video games. nice ending with the static.

it was built well for the size it was, but for the size it was one would normally expect it to loop. but you're the artist of this submission. all i'd say for making it better is make the beat vary more, and the beat more intense. up the sample rate and make it sound like it was recorded in a wide open space. besides that great job.

Sedation Sedation

ambient

not misc man this is ambient music, and good ambient music at that.
I like how you threw the beat at us suddenly. me and my luke warm soda like this piece, it was peaceful. and adventurous, like a puzzle game that you know wont kill you but is totally necessary.
i like this style and everything about it really. it's just really quiet
i like how you changed it up at 2:00
good good good job. 5/5

me 1st sond i did me 1st sond i did

amazing samples!

sounded 100% live, was it?
i enjoyed it i liked the latin, but totally not latin, feel to it and the unexceptedness of "WHAT INSTRUMENT WILL HE PLAY NEXT??" was great! i liked how you slowed down a common riff to your adv advantage towards the end, was a good breakdown.
nice mix, joint, track, beat, whatever you wanna call it, it was nice