Ambient loop. Ambient loop.

veery simple

yes i can see it being a background to a video game. good 8-bit sound in the lead synths but not the rhythm synths, so it'd have to be on luidi's mansion because that game has semi-8-bit sounds everywhere.
your good at this but, this song doesn't seem to be anything new or too exciting. it's a good solid song, but .it just doesn't stand out.

{dj-N} Center of Existence {dj-N} Center of Existence

dude

i play Oblivion to this music. it's perfect for running faster than anything else in the open fields feeling invincible. i feel invincible when i heear this song. and i like it a lot too

[In The Eye of] [In The Eye of]

awesome sound

awesome sound, but you over did it with teh repetitiveness, i'd say it's more of a trance than techno. but that's my opinion of teh two genres. i'm going to fav this just because it's so unique.
but if you want help making ti better than make it less repetitive. don't be afraid to have a short song.
around 2:40 you shoiuld have cut the bass for that breakdown and then brough it back when it was varying again.
but dude dude dude dude dude this has a great sound to it! and i like it! *Does a boogie*

Jack Black Prank Call 1 Jack Black Prank Call 1

woqah

jack black is cool! but you were a bit hard on him, he shouldn't have fucked you so hard but really.... lol
oh and it loops nice!

DedMunkE responds:

thanx bro. u gotta check out the first part where we used the andrew dice clay soundboard. that was hilarious.

The Ents The Ents

ert+y76B

the breakdown at 0:40 didn't sound in key for me, but that's just my ears. i understand this is an ambient track though so i forgive that =)
you've got some nice sounds going on and i like your melodies. everything was on tempo and intact so for ambience i'd say it's soild, but i wish you'd pick a key. but it doesn't matter in this genre. so great work with your melodies and dreamy synths.

Be A Ninja, Spam Some Lawls Be A Ninja, Spam Some Lawls

tempo?

the sound that came in at 0:30 was way off tempo.
threw off the song really. it came in again at 1:02 but that time it sounded like it was on beat. the sound at 1:18 was off beat/tempo too. and it stayed off beat until 2:22 when it went away. then there is something in the background around 3:00 that is off too. at 3:30 there are at least 3 different beats/songs going on. at 3:50 there is more off tempo sounds.
and that's where i stopped.
i would go back and rip this song apart and put it back together with the main song in mind.
don't let it get ya down, garage band doesn't help much with this tempo stuff. just be more careful next time

FloorNinja responds:

I always sorta thought that some parts were off beat, but I thought fuck it I'll put it up anyways. I might redo it later, but I'm kinda lazy.

Twilight's Tormentor (demo) Twilight's Tormentor (demo)

wow that's deep man

deep deep bass. real dark, i like that.
but the synths in the background got old real quick. i'd add more variation to that.
the harps and brass didn't tie in very well. well, but not very well.
it needs some work, but i'd work on it yeah
like the idea, but keep working on it!

EwaR responds:

Cheers! Getting these samples into the track was my main aim, and after the bass & beat i lost sight of it a bit. I've been thinking of working it tho, i know what you mean about the lack of variation!

Cheers man

~|Feeling Ice [Tech House] ~|Feeling Ice [Tech House]

[;;;;;;;;;'/,mk

nice solid song. it definately takes it's time, but i mean that in a good way.
it sounds like im being captured by your waves of song-ness.
not for my tastes, but even without my taste i can tell it's a solid song.
keep making stuff!

Helth responds:

thanks

heroes(scotland free again) heroes(scotland free again)

nice

im a scot trapped in america. i've gotten to liking Texas, but this music and scottland will forever be in my blood!
oh btw, this is a great song and you did some great work here!

traxxy(trance) traxxy(trance)

the high

the high pitched stuff didnt bug me so much.
this is a solid piece you have. not professional but not made by a noob.
it's pretty nice, i'd say improve the drum beat, that's it from me. a few of the drum samples aren't that great, i'd get some higher quality drums definately.
but please do make more.