Every Time We Touch (COVER) Every Time We Touch (COVER)

DANNG

When I first heard this song my gf was about to move away. 2 years later i hear it and get hit by memories.
I'll give you a ten for how much i liked this song then, but now I can't stand listening to it. it's really good honest!

Get yo groove on! Get yo groove on!

TITLE

Well this song had a sweet sound to it but i felt like it needed more variation at the beginning. I liked your instrument choice and i think they flowed very well together. keep up the good work!

Journey of a Summer Day Journey of a Summer Day

cool song

nice song, but something about it didn't sound too real. like the symbol was finishing it's "crash" before it was done crashing.
But the melody goes with the harmony and the key seems to be intact and it's got a good beat. so all is good lol
nice song bit repetitive tho.

The Siren The Siren

nice

Like i said, nice one.
I think i have been missing out by ignoring this genre. i feel so bad.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

wowwee

Well i didn't expect this to be my first impression of a new genre to me. Seriously i was looking threw the genre listings and thought, "'Brit Pop', what's that?
Didn't expect the first song i click to be... this good!
nice one man!

Shadows of Rave Shadows of Rave

oh yeah,

That's why your on my favorite artists, i almost forgot!

Shinrog responds:

lol xD

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

uhhhhh

I am a lvl 100 alchemist on Oblivion and it doesn't sound anything like this!!!!

But this song is amazing!

The Kriotube The Kriotube

The notes on this are crazy

And yet some how it fits together!
More amazing work by DIMRAIN!! I'm going to add this to my Dimrain47 playlist on my Zune.

Do you have any CD's?

Barlow Barlow

Woah

Just because of the sheer "this is a classic" I can picture myself saying about this song in a year or so i have downloaded it lol.

Runescape {^}-{Alix1}-{^} Runescape {^}-{Alix1}-{^}

Nice

I remember this from the olden days of Runescape before jagex shot teh economy to HELL and i had to walk everywhere.
I remember actually enjoying walking everywhere. Runescape has really changed...

Anyway i like how you turned it into a Piano only mix.

alix1 responds:

I didn't feel like doing anything else. I'm no good at coordinating different instruments.