Project 8 Project 8

dood

sounds a bit filtered, and a bit unpredictable, there were too many breakdowns and solos, i dont think all the sounds worked together.
i would recommend working mroe than 5 hours next time. im really sorry to say something that harsh but i just need more melody and harmony, even in heavy metal.

The Masterpiece The Masterpiece

strong bold

mildly entertaining, new and old at the same time.
i think this was way to out there, maybe in a recording studio it would've been great but as this simple thing its not going very far.
but it is going far enoguh for a 3/5 and a 6

The Chase (Superscenic OST) The Chase (Superscenic OST)

reminds me

reminds me of final fantasy. the boss fights, it was really good and i give you total credit of making an original piece
mostly because i think it's awesome that it sounds like a simple masterpeice in disguise. the notes and keys and rhythms you picked are perfect for professional work and if you had a live orchestra i wouldn't be surprised if your music was in LOTR 4: the fellowship of the return of the king's two towers.
being serious here
this is serious business

Terre d'argent_ Terre d'argent_

what you doing?

just chillin to some mellow beat by louis pertuy.
i liked the way this sounded, loops perfectly, sounded like i was in an airy open room the sun was a setting and it got dark but i had no fear for fear i just kept walking to the beat of my heart.

keep it up.

Dear Angela Dear Angela

nice one

composed yourself? awesome! this sounds like it took some talent.
but i wouldn't call it finished until the piano quality was brought up majorly. i can tell it was a joke for you, but i like the piano sound-ness.

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

cool cool cool

Beginning was cool, bridge was too, and so was the end.
I like how it was in no way over done like so many tetris remixes
loops nicely too that's always a Plus
You got some talent! Keep using it!

Mega Man 3 - Intro Mega Man 3 - Intro

in some ways

In many ways better than the original.
song is awesome, the way you play it is awesome
ur awesome

{dj-N} WTTC [NG Cut] {dj-N} WTTC [NG Cut]

WOAH

I am listening to this while i am recording the longest videos to ever be put on Youtube. everyone is lsitening to your song, and is hearing me endorse your music and your NG site. I hopw you are happy with this, it's about an hour into the video and your music is there so i lvoe it i love you!!! I am also not fixing the typos in this review.

keep making music

Snazzy & Shazzy Snazzy & Shazzy

tempo?

I think the whole thing was off tempo
but the samples and sound quality sounds alright.

pizxe responds:

VV311 .....

1n 4 vv4y..

1m0 ... 1 mu5t h4ve b33n h1gh 0r s0mething... who knows maybe someone will find use for it

I Hate Octopi I Hate Octopi

LYRIC WRITING AWARD!!

Lyrics = AMAZING

uhh but I would have preferred live instruments well w/e you get a 5!!

peanutfoot932 responds:

Good ear. This song is pretty much all MIDI (except for a highly filtered guitar in the background), which sounds a little tacky, I must admit. Thanks for the review!