19 movie Reviews with Responses

Simpson Morphing Animation Simpson Morphing Animation

I thought I was watching a hook for Fox Broadcasting Company.
But it was from a time when the Simpsons were actually good.
Kinda silly to just use the Simpsons for popularity.
You can animate dude, animate something original.

YULFO83 responds:

Thanks for the comment! I'd be lying if I said I didn't animate parodies of popular characters to bring traffic to my channel but this one is not the case. I was just messing around drawing Homers head before I started working on some freelance stuff and it just kind of took off from there. I love the Simpsons and just thought it was fun to animate them this way. I do have some original stuff that has gotten me lots of fame and fortune! I'm kidding about that. but it has been noticed just as much as this short. thanks again and stay tuned!

Pikachu, Get In The Ball. Pikachu, Get In The Ball.

Lol, good animation. gotta work on making it looke more smooth and less....motion tween-ey.
just as a note though, pokemon are converted into binary before "placed" in the pokeballs.

FatMermaid responds:

Thanks! Do you have any insight on how to make it more smooth? I'm entirely self taught so I've been looking at tutorials and such to help out, and trying to break down popular animator's work like Harry Partridge frame by frame...but there's something I'm not doing right that I can't seem to get. I think my issue is that I try to do too many tweeners and it looks good frame by frame but when all is said and done it just looks like clay mation. I'm going to PM you this in case you don't see it because I'd love some more feedback like this.

bowlin. bowlin.

funny, good work, keep it up! i want to see more

davohsaurus responds:

Just cuz you asked I will bb <3

ike and his cape ike and his cape

need sound.
keep on adding to it, this will be good soon. you have a good artistic style. add in a background too. this is pretty good for a start!

FknSmexyHero responds:

thnx for the tips ill shure do that ^^ and thnx im getting to understand using flash X)

Very Short Animation Ep.1 Very Short Animation Ep.1

i gotta admit, I thought i saw the joke coming, but then i saw him nearly clear it... and what came next, i did not expect.
good work! hope to see more from you!
here's some little bits of advice: Better sound quality, shorter intro. you'll be gold in no time!

haridapogi responds:

thanks bro...

Waking Up Waking Up

nice work, the art work needs improvement, The story needs more to it besides just relying on music. also, the music tracks are too long. Needs more substance

keno571 responds:

thanks for the advice. And i know I'm not the best with the artwork. And if you are referring to wake up as being too long, it was just the ending song, which are generally long.

Tytrun: T1000YVoid Tytrun: T1000YVoid

please use a preloader. the animation style is okay. needs some improvement though. like pixels being stretched. the sega genesis didn't have a graphics chip good enough for that.
make sprites look more like sprites

marti031 responds:

sure

A Happy Face (loop) A Happy Face (loop)

INSPIRATIONAL!!

I shall now strive to immitate

mrnihil responds:

Just record it and put your name on it and release it in a couple of days.

Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

woah

what the hell is wrong with phil's nipples?

DestructoBox responds:

Check out the short, "Chest Pimples" . Should clear up any questions ;)

Siblings Untitled 02 Siblings Untitled 02

lololol

his penis ate him! :D
it was funny, but then it was drawn out too much.
stop drawing your episodes out too much
Please and thank you!