Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Those men have crazy hormone deficiencies.

The animation was good, the joke lasted too long. Glad Zelda came in to bring it together.

The Best Halloween Ever The Best Halloween Ever

Classic Newgrounds! so great to see.
Ska music? That stuff died and came back! SO HIPSTER RETRO!

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

77 to 76? must've had some great defense from both sides!

Simpson Morphing Animation Simpson Morphing Animation

I thought I was watching a hook for Fox Broadcasting Company.
But it was from a time when the Simpsons were actually good.
Kinda silly to just use the Simpsons for popularity.
You can animate dude, animate something original.

YULFO83 responds:

Thanks for the comment! I'd be lying if I said I didn't animate parodies of popular characters to bring traffic to my channel but this one is not the case. I was just messing around drawing Homers head before I started working on some freelance stuff and it just kind of took off from there. I love the Simpsons and just thought it was fun to animate them this way. I do have some original stuff that has gotten me lots of fame and fortune! I'm kidding about that. but it has been noticed just as much as this short. thanks again and stay tuned!

The Puddening The Puddening

Alright, the humor in this one is spot on. The timing of the punch-lines is a little off, but it still cuts the cake.
I have no questions that you are a good animator. The only thing left to do is polish your animations.
Audio quality does need work, but audio is very expensive to produce, so i understand limitations.

GameGrumps Fanimated 2013 GameGrumps Fanimated 2013

Wow there are NOT a lot of reviews on this! :(
Hey Mermaid, The animation here is good. I like the art aswell.
I'd say this caliber of animation is an A+.
I'm noticing you have a very dark sense of humor. That's great, plenty of people love that.
One thing that you and I (the loyal viewer) find entertaining is the google image search montage. But I have to say, the more reasonable first-time viewer will find this incredibly "spammy".
I want to say that an ending like that is not worthy of the prior animation. It almost seems like it belongs on the youtube poop corner of the internet. I don't mean that as an insult. I mean that as a general guide point. Your beautiful animation is marred by the one minute of non-animated visuals that come immediately after.

Here is something that Isn't fully understood even by me. The eye enjoys more of the same during a single sequenced than a jolting an abrupt change-of-style. The same outro would have given you higher makrs and regard from the new viewers (strangers) if it was a bunch of DRAWN stills instead of pictures. That's right, Something that is only DRAWN in the same style as what came before would be seen as "better" than the equivalent in image stills.

I see that you have been really cranking out the animations. that is awesome. I hope that you continue. You keep doing your own art, here are some notes about style choices and popularity ratings:
Blatant nudity can turn some people away. (it doesn't seem like it should, but when people want funny they rarely want genitals) Again, this only applies to a very few.

I'll save some review for future animations. BRB

Pikachu, Get In The Ball. Pikachu, Get In The Ball.

Lol, good animation. gotta work on making it looke more smooth and less....motion tween-ey.
just as a note though, pokemon are converted into binary before "placed" in the pokeballs.

FatMermaid responds:

Thanks! Do you have any insight on how to make it more smooth? I'm entirely self taught so I've been looking at tutorials and such to help out, and trying to break down popular animator's work like Harry Partridge frame by frame...but there's something I'm not doing right that I can't seem to get. I think my issue is that I try to do too many tweeners and it looks good frame by frame but when all is said and done it just looks like clay mation. I'm going to PM you this in case you don't see it because I'd love some more feedback like this.

Game Grumps: Arin is Mad Game Grumps: Arin is Mad

I like your style kid. this is a great little animation. your illustrations have made this segment funnier.
But, the movie file is too big. over 250 MB? come on man, that's insane!
Keep up the good work!

Dovahbear 3 Dovahbear 3

It's up to me if there will be more? then I have decided: there will be more. This series has such classy and classical humor. this is doing the internet a service. and of course, everyone loves skyrim! :D
nice animation too! I noticed you're been getting better!

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

I have to know, are you running out of ideas?
Great animation, concept was pretty tasteless.