Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Prince Casdian

Drince Caspian
Prince'd Caspiad
I dont know, but is it coming to a NG front page near us?
PLEASE SAY YES!!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

holy!1

Mild violence? that was a little more than mild
Good movie tho, liked how it was soooooo corny and then it had a really really extreme ending. caught us all by surprise

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

so......

Your ecord yourself playing it through once and then a bunch of random stuffs after that?
well good job!
lol that was entertaining

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

yeah

If NG was a TV show, the KK would definitely be the bad guys. lol

Tamra Tamra

awwww

it was too much like my relationship for me to watch past 2004, what i saw was really good.
you might have taken the "south park is easy to draw" cop-out, but i still liked this submission alot, lots of feeling in this south park style animation.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

THANKS!

Thanks for the hype man!
I'm going to go pick up brawl midnight tonigth! thanks again!

Tom Fulp Experience Tom Fulp Experience

wow

This needs to be a full movie.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

wow

What is wrong with me? why can't i stop watching? i leve the yelling at the end.
its so perfect and well acted
oh and LOL-tastic

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

wow.....

When i was 10 i had a dream about some girl i never met, then i had the dream again at 14 and a few years later i met her and it turns out she's had the exact same dream twice in her life too.

Madness ness Part 1 Madness ness Part 1

Quality meter at 100%!

The quality of it all was amazing! the audio fit in perfectly, the graphics were flawless. It had some what of a noir feel to it which kind of what madness is to begin with! please make a long full version of this flash! continue!

It was kinda short but i think you already knew that from everyone else's reviews.

PVP-BoCS responds:

Thanks for the comments!
I appreciate all the compliments, they really help keep me motivated!
Yeah, even I knew before I submitted it that it was very short, and had hoped to make it quite a bit longer. The only thing was I wanted to get it in ON madness day, and I made it with only minutes to spare, working all the way until the end haha :). But dont worry, I have plenty more to the story line and maybe will come up with even more now, so I will continue this, if for no other reason but to satisfy everyone who's been kind enough to watch and ask for more! :)