M.O.A.B. M.O.A.B.

gotta love this thing. Now I hope no one uses it unless that have a COMPLETELY EPIC game or movie, because It would do the song a great injustice to be used by a COMPLETE NOOB.

Wild Zero.2 Wild Zero.2

been 5-voting this a bit. well every few days, because it needs to be seen more.
good luck with the music industry! we should collab sometime!
keep it up

Mrkapow responds:

Hey BinaryGuy! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!
And to you as well! I loving Brilliant!-2298, dar I say it, its brilliant! haha love the melody.
Would love to collab some time. Never done it before and would be awesome to try it with you!
thanks again!

Bending Glass Bending Glass

i didn't know glass could bend. (long time no see, again)
nice track, mysterious at the beginning. You need some more 5 votes. because I think this song could easily be in the top 50 or so of it's genre. well, when people go to "house" the expect to hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM house music, and there wasn't a lot of bass to that. hmmm it's kind of ambient now that i think about it. but I like it regardless. come see my music too DUDE!!!
okay collab with you later--- by

Wild Zero Wild Zero

the beginning synths are really harsh.
this hurts my ears. ah, maybe that was by design. Okay, now that i'm at 45 seconds I love it. the background synth is getting repetitive. okay, now the break it nice. Some of these high notes are painful and clipping on my speakers. But when the bass is with it, it is fine.
This song is very good and has a lot of good things going for it. I like it. but maybe a re-mastering would fix any doubt in my mind that this is a masterpiece.
Could easily see this being used as a Tekken song.
keep making music! and don't forget to give you input in the audio portal too!!!

Mrkapow responds:

Thanks so much on your response! Awesome that's great, I'll fix it up later and make the changes to not be as harsh. Glad you enjoyed some of it hahah, thanks again!

Jump off the Edge Jump off the Edge

Nice ambience!
I like the main sound, kind something you'd hear in a wasteland. hmm I wonder if throwing in a bit of hope at the end would lengthen and make it AMAZING?
TRY IT!
Keep up the good work

Cirrow responds:

Thanks!

~~= Tuatha Tavern=~~ ~~= Tuatha Tavern=~~

nice work done. sounded very midi-like
keep working on audio stuff! you Have all the pieces, just need some WOW!!
ya know? hahaha though,it is patties day. Was never really WOW'd about that anywho.
keep it up

Sector 4 (AQA) Sector 4 (AQA)

Sounds Great! this is a good arrangement,
all the elements are there and fairly balanced.
Certainly does sound alien though. very good song
It just wasn't very exciting is all.
keep it up!

DJJamez responds:

ahh yeah this was much more of a sci-fi chill kinda thing rather than exciting epicness lol. Glad you enjoyed it!

Tzu - D.O.W. Tzu - D.O.W.

The whining in and around 0:50 was annoying. It may work with more texture. but, it made me frown. The texturing at 1:30 was goood! the synths at 1:40 sounded great! Now at 2:10 the whines are better blended in. The song does need work. But It's GOING PLACES! you've got all the sounds here, It jsut sounds like they need to be shuffled around! Keep workin' you'll be great in no time!

XS - Pipe Dream XS - Pipe Dream

Fire zombie, you're funny.
Nice style. the robotic voice mixed with the keyboard-esque synths. the wubs were blended better into this song. They song flows well. I could imagine some fast-paced race video. or a fast-paced video game. People should be using this piece in their NG submissions. You're a good musician! ha, it's funny because your'e using synths and musicians play instruments... but nice nice nice work!!

The Perfect Title The Perfect Title

Skills. Yeap. Thinkin' about deserts. nice flow, not interrupted BUT NOT REPETITIVE! you got a GREAT balance between keeping a steady beat and keeping a listener's attention. A lot of aspiring artists Vary their songs up so much they actually annoy people! and others repeat toooo often. But you are separate from that crowd! you have a blend that can take you far! keep making music and you'll find yourself happier than most of the bunch.