The Best Halloween Ever The Best Halloween Ever

Classic Newgrounds! so great to see.
Ska music? That stuff died and came back! SO HIPSTER RETRO!

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

77 to 76? must've had some great defense from both sides!

Simpson Morphing Animation Simpson Morphing Animation

I thought I was watching a hook for Fox Broadcasting Company.
But it was from a time when the Simpsons were actually good.
Kinda silly to just use the Simpsons for popularity.
You can animate dude, animate something original.

YULFO83 responds:

Thanks for the comment! I'd be lying if I said I didn't animate parodies of popular characters to bring traffic to my channel but this one is not the case. I was just messing around drawing Homers head before I started working on some freelance stuff and it just kind of took off from there. I love the Simpsons and just thought it was fun to animate them this way. I do have some original stuff that has gotten me lots of fame and fortune! I'm kidding about that. but it has been noticed just as much as this short. thanks again and stay tuned!

How To Make A Game How To Make A Game

This music was great!
Good reference for the rest of us!

Hexagon Hexagon

I finally got to Hexagon. This game is AWESOME! it just feels really good.
I have an imagination, and i think this game would have been talked about for decades if it had come out in the 1980's. you know, as an arcade cabinet? I honestly want this game in an arcade cabinet.
1 quarter = 5 tries, 1 nickel = 1 try.
It would be so awesome!
Well i have the game bookmarked and play it a little bit every day. i am so damn impressed with how it is able to keep my attention...
Well i'm back to beat my new high score of 63 seconds.
oh also, Super hexagon looks IMPOSSIBLE. but i need to try it...

Slimevolution Slimevolution

I figured it out!
sit still for several hours, come back and take two steps, than you'll have all the evolutions!
had fun exploiting the game. :P

M.O.A.B. M.O.A.B.

gotta love this thing. Now I hope no one uses it unless that have a COMPLETELY EPIC game or movie, because It would do the song a great injustice to be used by a COMPLETE NOOB.

Wild Zero.2 Wild Zero.2

been 5-voting this a bit. well every few days, because it needs to be seen more.
good luck with the music industry! we should collab sometime!
keep it up

Mrkapow responds:

Hey BinaryGuy! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!
And to you as well! I loving Brilliant!-2298, dar I say it, its brilliant! haha love the melody.
Would love to collab some time. Never done it before and would be awesome to try it with you!
thanks again!

Bending Glass Bending Glass

i didn't know glass could bend. (long time no see, again)
nice track, mysterious at the beginning. You need some more 5 votes. because I think this song could easily be in the top 50 or so of it's genre. well, when people go to "house" the expect to hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM house music, and there wasn't a lot of bass to that. hmmm it's kind of ambient now that i think about it. but I like it regardless. come see my music too DUDE!!!
okay collab with you later--- by

Faggot 1 Faggot 1

well

my interpretation of the art:
This is obviously a woman with a dildo half sticking out of her vagina. the muscles are the woman's struggle in society to get above men in the world.
this is very inspirational to women everywhere.

This review is insanely well received!

Autum in spring Autum in spring

REVIEW

It's so abstract and detailed at the same time.
the background enhances the foreground and the foreground owns.

Newgrounds Tank Newgrounds Tank

you got some chops

looks good to me, i like the style of a black background and one color there.
looks scratchy and strangely i like that.
oh oh i got an idea! check ur inbox in a few hours